Webinar replay: “Capitalising on the CMBS Market: Ensuring Deal Efficiency in a Time of Increased Investor Appetite”
The CMBS market is starting to take off. Are you on board?
CMBS delinquency and special servicing rates are steadily falling — a signal that a post-COVID market turnaround could finally be underway. Do you have the tools you need to seize new CMBS opportunities?
- Understand why investors have a renewed interest in this market
- Be more efficient when bringing deals to market and capitalise on increased demand
- Implement more stringent risk and governance controls around these deals
- Overcome challenges hindering the deal process and making transactions more efficient
- Effectively managing data challenges, including improving data quality and accelerating due diligence
- Lisa Pendergast, Executive Director, Commercial Real Estate Finance Council (CREFC)
- Alexa Ogilvie, Account Executive, SS&C Intralinks
- Christopher LaBianca, Managing Director, Real Estate Finance, UBS
- Phil Harding, Commercial Editor, Risk.net