Our new report, Gender Diversity and Dealmaking 2022, draws on data from more than 11,000 M&A deals announced between 2010 and 2021 and features commentary from senior dealmakers to understand this trend.
Download the new report to understand:
- Why women CEOs outperformed men during the pandemic on post-deal share price, ROE, EBIT/sales and EBITDA/sales
- How short-term investor reaction to deals announced by female leaders has slightly improved since our first report
- Innovative female CEO M&A strategies and decision-making, such as managing risk by leveraging more advisors and structuring cash-only or all-stock deals
- Significant gender-based differences in acquisition target types and deal processes
- Why the pandemic has improved perceptions of female CEOs and diversity
Download this new report now. Find out how women are driving M&A strategy innovation and better deals.