13 August 2020, Thursday
With Southeast Asia’s investor base becoming more diversed and globalized, the slowdown in fundraising and deal activity is not likely to persist for the longer term as market players find their new normal.
Following Preqin’s Private Equity & Venture Capital in Southeast Asia’s Digital Evolution Report, our joint webinar delves deeper into Southeast Asia as a region and
- How firms navigate through the Covid-19 pandemic
- Fundraising activities by sectors
- Embracing technology in turbulent times
- Jie Xin CHOO - VP Research Insights, Preqin
- Diane TEO - Team Lead, Regional Sales, SS&C Intralinks