Recent political transitions, rising internet adoption and a growing pool of tech talent are causing a surge of private market activity in Latin America (LATAM).
Download our new Private Investment in LATAM: An Emerging Market's Response To Global Headwinds market brief, produced using PitchBook data, to learn how these factors are impacting private market activity in the region. Learn about:
- Why Latin American companies continue to hold the attention of global investors
- Which LATAM sectors have received the most venture capital (VC) dollars in 2022
- Will venture dealmaking match the unprecedented levels generated in 2021?
- Why private equity (PE) activity exceeded expectations and will the trend continue
- Why mergers and acquisitions (M&A) deal value remains low compared with pre-pandemic levels