Throughout the pandemic, banks that partnered up successfully with tech firms not only survived but transformed and moved forward on a wave of digital innovation and opportunity.
The past year forced financial institutions and fintechs to take a hard look at their own processes and how they interact with one another. In the end, many proved the old maxim: change can be difficult but good. In this case, the reboot led to innovation, new productivity and new market opportunities.
- How to fast-track innovation via partnerships
- The importance of communication and goal alignment
- Reducing friction, sustaining buy-in, and operating flexibly
- Near-term challenges for both partners
- Governance and compliance considerations