Join us for a discussion around Value Creation within Private Markets - Keeping Companies Private for Longer.
A group of all-star finance professionals will discuss why successful companies are choosing to stay private longer. Key themes include:
- Keeping company strategies and finances confidential, and retaining more control over operations
- Accumulation of dry powder within private equity firms – the need to keep investing
- Achieving above-market returns by holding on to stellar assets beyond typical fund horizons
- Balancing the need for liquidity through continuation vehicles and dividend recapitalizations
- Reexamining IPO exits in a volatile economic and market climate
- Premium valuations in the private market for some sub sectors
Emily Wildes - Managing Director, Lincoln International
Jennie Benza – Executive, Investments, GE
Hollie Haynes - Founder & Managing Partner, Luminate Capital
Michelle Noon - Managing Partner & Co-Founder, Clearhaven Partners
Sarah Sommer - Co-Founder and Partner, Level Equity
Register now to join us on Wednesday, June 8 @ 3:00 pm ET as we celebrate our WomenIN community.